Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Under The Sea By Linda H.

Linda H just completed this masterpiece, "Under The Sea" as a gift for her son-in-law. Linda designed the layout of the quilt and most of the fish blocks, only a few were from patterns. It took a great deal of figuring to get everything to fit together, Linda would lie awake at night, planning on what to do next. At one point, I had to mail a piece of the light blue background fabric to Linda because she was running out, I happened to have some in my stash. Linda finished the quilt in time to give it to Gavin and Sarah when they came to visit, it was received with great delight.

1 comment:

Susan G said...

You know I love it.....it's got fish!!! Very clever, nicely done.

Another One Completed

I don't know what to call this one. I watched a YouTube tutorial on making the triangle units. There were bias edges, so I had to be re...