Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Frustrating

I'm doing some wiggly line quilting back and forth across the seams, then diagonally across the tumblers. I don't know if it looks good or bad at this point. I've been having a terrible time with the thread breaking every five minutes. I don't know if the problem is the thread or if there's something wrong with my machine. I tried every trouble shooting solution I could think of, nothing helps. I'm just about finished the quilt, but there will be a million thread ends to deal with from all the breakage. I thought this was going to be a quick project, but I was wrong.

No comments:

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...