Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Donation Quilt


This is a seven year old UFO that I finally finished last night. I found it a little while ago in a pile of boxes when I was sorting out my stash, it only needed the binding stitched down. At the time, I went on to another project and forgot about this one- yikes! Oh well, it's done now, it'll be given it to our guild to put in the stockpile. We give quilts to sick kids in the community. Luckily, we haven't had to give many away over the past several years, we would rather have people be in good health! After I saw the picture on the computer, I realized the bug jar block wasn't facing the right way when I got somebody to hold the quilt up for me.

No comments:

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...