Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Quilt Top Made At The Cabin

After I got the Sasquatch quilt top made, I needed something else to work on while I was at the cabin. I used a large piece of navy blue fabric from a garage sale for the background and the blocks were made from a variety of scraps. We are just about home now. After all the stuff gets put away and the laundry gets done, I can get the scrap quilt top finished. It needs a good pressing with a steam iron, there is only a little travel iron at the cabin. This will be a donation quilt. There was a wildfire in the area at home and six homes were burned. It's good to have some quilts on hand to give when people are in need.

No comments:

Chip N' Dip Quilt Is Completed

This Chip N' Dip pattern came from a YouTube video. I attend "YouTube University" on a regular basic, looking for ideas. :) ...