Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Product Review: LDH Scissors

Last month I received some birthday money from my favourite sister, Linda H and her husband, Richard. I put this money toward a set of scissors that I ordered from the LDH company, based in Toronto. I was not disappointed! They shipped my order immediately. The scissors set came in a sturdy box, which I will keep so they aren't rattling around in a drawer. I never had a good pair of pinking shears before, the ones I had just chewed up the fabric. These ones make a nice clean cut. I tried the sewing shears on a stack of eight layers of fabric at once. They cut right through to the tip with no effort at all. They didn't pay me to give this review. I just like to give a shout-out when I come across an exceptional product or a company who gives good service.

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!