Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Product Review; Creative Grids Mask Template

It doesn't look like this pandemic is going to end anytime soon. I ordered a mask template from Dinkydoo Fabrics, I like to shop from Canadian retailers whenever possible. I tried the template today, it worked well. It's nice to be able to cut with a rotary cutter instead of pinning a paper pattern and cutting with scissors. The templates didn't skid around as I was cutting because there are grips on the back. There are three size options on the template, I made the large size. I don't think I would make the smaller sizes unless they were for a child. It looks like I didn't sew the pleats evenly on the sides. Oh well, if anyone is going to get close enough to measure my pleats, they can go away, haha!

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!