Saturday, September 5, 2020

I'm Back

We had a lovely two months at our Yukon cabin. There was lots of rain, but that didnt bother us. When we got home, I crashed my bike and broke my wrist. That'll put my quilting on hold for six weeks.
I did a few repairs on some clothing at the cabin. There were some bleach splashes on a top, so I covered the dots with embroidery.
A pair oj pyjama pants had a burn hole in the leg from a campfire spark. That too was embroidered.
I also did a lot of crocheting until the carpal tunnel in my hand started screaming. Until this wrist heals up, there will be lots of reading and dreaming of what hundred quilts I want to make next.

No comments:

A Quilt For Dorothy

Geo's aunt, Dorothy requested a brown quilt for the couch in her living room. This is what I came up with. The colour and size are the o...