Friday, November 8, 2019

Mystery Table Runner Completed

One of our guild members hosted a mystery table runner this fall, I just finished mine. The pattern says "2014 Nicole Chambers-Kaya, All Rights Reserved, This pattern is for personal use only". I always like to give credit to the designer. I ended up making a mistake with the borders, I trimmed the ends off before I added the borders. They were supposed to be trimmed after the strips were added. To fix my error, I made a mitred border on each end. Whew! I thought it was ruined at first, but the "design opportunity" salvaged it. This is going to decorate the top of my treadle sewing machine cabinet for Christmas.

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!