Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Back From Vacation 2019

Now that I'm retired, my vacations keep getting longer. :) I haven't had a chance to sew, but I did some knitting and crocheting. There is a great book store in Whitehorse, called "Mac's Fireweed Books", I bought these two books from there. All I could do was drool over the table topper book because there isn't a sewing machine at the cabin. I started crocheting an afghan from a pattern in the other book. The ugly knitted blanket isn't finished yet, but I made a lot of progress. I'm looking forward to firing up the sewing machine again, it's been a long time without it. For some eye candy, I've included a photo of Emerald Lake, Yukon.

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...