Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Fifteen Years In The Making

Formerly known as "Quilt Top #5", this "Birds In The Air" quilt is now completed. I started it in 2003 and constructed the top. It was put away until February 2016, then I pin basted and started the quilting. Life got in the way for a few more years then I dug the quilt back out and finished it. I had to take the quilt outside to take the photos, there isn't enough room in the house to stand back far enough. It was a little windy, I had to snap the pictures in a hurry before the quilt blew away. For the last photo, I threw the quilt over the barbed wired fence. I should have arranged it so it was draped nicely. Oh well. I'm a quilter, not a photographer, haha!

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...