Thursday, August 23, 2018

I Need To Make A Baby Quilt In A Hurry

I found out yesterday that someone I know is going to have a baby soon. A quilt would be a nice gift, but I don't have any ready right now. I dug through my box of leftover bits and found just about enough blocks to make a quilt. I made a few more, then sewed them together with sashing in between. The quilt top was done last night, today I pin basted and started the quilting. Hopefully, it'll be finished before Saturday, then I can deliver it. Normally, I'm slower than molasses, but when the pressure is on, everyone better get out of the way or they'll get trampled. :)

No comments:

Baptist Fans!

I finally worked up the gumption to try the Fab 5 Baptist Fan Ruler Set that I ordered from Michael Davison, Quarter Squared Quilt Company. ...