Thursday, January 7, 2016

Throwback Thursday; Quilt Top

With the beginning of the new year, I'm going to try to shame myself by posting Throwback Thursday pictures of quilt tops that have been accumulating in my house. Last January, I posted a picture of nineteen quilt tops that were on hangers in the closet. Sadly to say, I only finished one of them, then added more! I've got to make more time to sew this year, which is difficult because I have two jobs and I'm always tired. One can only hope. Today's quilt top is made from Japanese/Oriental type fabrics. The curved seams were sewn using a Curve Master Presser Foot on a Janome machine. I don't even know where that foot went, it must be in the sewing desk somewhere.

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...