Thursday, December 3, 2015

Throwback Thursday; Santa Gets Lost

I made "Santa Gets Lost" in 2000 as a mystery quilt hosted by our guild. We didn't know what we were making until just about the end when we got the pattern for the applique Santa. I was "Heat and Bond challenged" and didn't reverse the pattern before drawing it onto the fusible web. Everyone else's Santa was facing one way and mine was the opposite, that's how my quilt ended up with its name. Since it's been snowing all day today, I thought it would be a good time to show a Christmas quilt. :) When I put it away, I'll have to fold it a different way or roll it, I notice it has a nasty crease across the middle.

No comments:

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...