Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"Everything But"

"Everything But". This is the title of the quilt that my sister, Linda Huntrods just completed. It has every colour and print of fabric except for batiks, plain black and Christmas. She didn't like it at first because it looked so busy, but after it was quilted it she was pleased with it. Too bad the quilting design doesn't show up, maybe she can send another picture that shows quilting detail. Linda has a Pfaff machine on a quilting frame that she used to complete this quilt. I really like "Everything But...!"

1 comment:

jprsilver said...

Love this scrappy quilt. Dont know if I'd have the patience. Still havent finished my blocks for Y2K quilt. lol

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...