Saturday, March 16, 2013

UFO #4 and #5 completed for 2013 I did a demo at the quilting guild on machine applied binding, so I made 2 potholders to demonstrate the techniques. One person said I couldn't claim these as completed UFO's because they were only potholders, lol! I said it's my challenge, I make up my own rules :) These blocks were in my block box for more than 10 years, so they qualify as being well aged objects! The first one was bound with a faux piped binding, the other one was a regular machine binding. I don't really like the fabrics I used for the second one, they are too dark, there isn't much contrast. Oh well, live and learn.

No comments:

Apron

I just finished making this apron. The picture of it on a hanger didn't turn out great because the apron was folding in on itself. I was...