Monday, October 17, 2022

Homemade Side Leaders For Matilda

I needed some side leaders for Matilda because the ruler plate was hitting the clamps. There were some sections that were left from cutting the leaders from a twelve foot length to ten feet. I hemmed the leftover sections so they would be the right size. A casing was added on the edge of each leader to accomodate a wooden dowel for the clamps to clip onto. The leader is attached to the edge of the quilt with long pins. If I can come up with an easier way to attach it instead of pins, that would be good. Maybe magnets would work? Anyway, the side leaders really helped and I will use them from now on.

No comments:

A Quilt For Dorothy

Geo's aunt, Dorothy requested a brown quilt for the couch in her living room. This is what I came up with. The colour and size are the o...