Saturday, March 7, 2026

Day One And Two Of The March 2026 Quilting Retreat

I've been working on three projects this retreat. First of all, we were working on Quilted Hugs to donate. I made mine from a tablecloth that had an unusual print. Next, I sewed a quilt top together, All the blocks had been made previously. After the top was made, I noticed that one of the blocks was sewn in wrong. Out came the stitch ripper after the picture was taken. The 2025 Stash Buster Challenge quilt just needed a binding, so I sewed that on. Tomorrow, I'll be machine quilting a project that's over 25 years old! It'll be great to finally get that thing done.

No comments:

I Received A Beautiful Gift

My friend, Doreen Kelley crocheted this beautiful blanket for me. Last year, I had given her a set of Yukon Tartan coasters that I bought at...