Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Table Topper

I discovered a few pinwheel and 16-patch blocks in a drawer last week. A few years ago, I was going to make a quilt with that design, but the project was abandoned. I made some more blocks to go with them so there were enough to make this table topper. There was one pinwheel block left, so I appliqued it on the back to cover up a little pucker. Sometimes it's nice to complete a small project so I feel like I've accomplished something. My "Quarantine Village" quilt has been on the machine for an extended time. My hand goes numb when I'm free motion quilting for too long of a session. It'll get done eventually.

No comments:

Throwback Thursday: Vest Making Class From 1987

After I joined the local quilting guild in 1987, I took a class on making quilted vests. At the time, I couldn't find any 100% cotton f...