Wednesday, February 2, 2022

It Wasn't A UFO For Very Long

Formerly known as "Quilt Top #27", this is now a completed quilt. The pattern, "Sparkling Gemstones" came from the book, Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam and Nicky Lintott. My bin of blue fabrics was overflowing, so I thought it would be good to use some of them. It didn't seem to make any difference, the fabric bin is still overflowing. I don't need to buy jelly rolls, I can cut my own strips. I quilted horizontal wavy lines over the entire area, which went quickly. I was able to finish the quilting in one day. This will be a donation quilt for a project our guild is involved with.

No comments:

A Quilt For Dorothy

Geo's aunt, Dorothy requested a brown quilt for the couch in her living room. This is what I came up with. The colour and size are the o...