Thursday, March 17, 2016

Throwback Thursday; Quilt Top #8

Happy St Patrick's Day! I can't remember what year I made this quilt top, it was sometime between 2000 and 2002. I had made a quilt previous to this one in the same pattern but it was all greens and purples. I wanted to experiment and see what it would look like in all reds and yellows. I was undecided whether it needed a border or not, but now that I look at it, maybe not a border. I don't even know what I'll do with this once it's finished, it doesn't match any room in my house or anybody else's house. Mary Ellen Hopkins once said "All reds go together", so I took her word for it. :)

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!