Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Table Runner


Whenever I need to make a quick table runner for a gift, I use the Countdown to Christmas instructions that were on the internet several years ago. I don't know if that site is still there,
I've made dozens of table runners over the years. Lots of times I make up my own version by using blocks set end to end. One time somebody asked where I got the pattern for one I made. It was only leaf blocks sewn together with a border around it. You don't need a pattern for that.

1 comment:

The Army of Four said...

I keep wanting to make a quilt or runner using that ribboned star!!! It's gorgeous in Christmas colors! Great job!
Karen

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!