Monday, February 15, 2016

Getting Ready For The Quilting Retreat

I got the quilt top and backing pressed today, now I'm pin basting the layers on the floor. It sounds easy enough, but my cat was like a Whirling Dervish and made things just about impossible, I finally had to lock him in the bedroom for awhile. I fastened the layers down to the carpet and all smoothed out, then Igor was allowed to come out of the bedroom. There is a spray bottle filled with water, so If he gets close to a pin, I'll give him a blast. I might have a few minutes of stress free time now, he's sleeping on the couch. I'll have to pin like mad so I can get this up off the floor and put it away.

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!