Friday, March 14, 2014

"Corny Stars" in Progress

This is what I've been working on the past couple of weeks. It's a pattern by Bonnie Hunter called "Smokey Mountain Stars". I used fabric with a corn print, so I'm calling mine "Corny Stars". Bonnie's pattern had the squares cut at 4 1/2", but I had a huge bin of 5" squares already cut, so I used them. I still kept the flip and sew star points at the 2 1/2" size, like Bonnie's. I called the cat over to pose for a photo and she obliged.
The quilt is layered and pin basted at this point. I don't know when I'll get around to quilting it, I'm finishing up a 14 year old UFO right now.

No comments:

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!