Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nine Patch


I tried to post this yesterday, but the computer was in a snit and wouldn't put the picture on.
I don't think I've shown this quilt before, but if I have, please ignore.
When I had my store, the suppliers often sent three inch square samples. I kept all of them and made several quilts, also adding fabrics of my own. This quilt was a gift I made for somebody last Christmas.
I have umpteen bolts of fabric left from my store, but I keep choosing to make things with free sample squares, hehe! Waste not, want not, I suppose.

2 comments:

Psychoquilter said...

OOPS, it looks like I posted this pic in July. Feel free to give me a swift kick :)

Psychoquilter said...

I found out later that the people who got this quilt don't like scrap quilts, it's back side up on their couch. Oh well, can't win them all.

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!