Monday, May 3, 2010

Quilters Gone Bad; Donna's Earwig Quilt


ARRRRGH! I was going to send a post yesterday, but the computer wouldn't connect to the internet, it must've been in a snit about something.

Donna Madden made a series of quilts featuring earwigs. This is one of her creations.
I can't remember the title of it, but I hope Donna will reply to this and let me know.
I love the lime green in this quilt, it's one of my favorite colours.
Earwigs have to be one of the creepiest things out there! I get them coming into my house at the end of every summer- YUCK!
Donna is the only person I know that would make quilts with these creatures on them!

2 comments:

donna said...

ummm...can't remember. i still hate earwigs!

Lindsay said...

I like "There's an Earwig in my Soup". Do you have a picture of that one?

So demanding.

Thermos Bag By Linda H.

Linda has been making Thermos bags for her friends. She measures each Thermos and makes the bag to fit. What a great idea!